If you decide to spend your summer holiday in Hotel Poseidon You can make reservation in 3 steps.
- If the reservation is cancelled up to 50 days prior to arrival date, advance payment will be returned in full amount.
- If the reservation is cancelled from 50 to 30 days prior to arrival date, half of the advance payment will be returned.
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival date, advance payment will not be returned.
- Bank provision incurred by advance payment return will be at the expense of guest cancelling the reservation.
- In the case of guest no-show, advance payment will not be returned.
Thank You for understanding.
After receiving Your request, we will check whether it is possible to make reservation of service needed and if so we will send You our offer via e-mail. If it is not possible to make reservation of service needed within stated request dates, we will send You offer for another term as closest to requested days as possible. If you find our offer acceptable, it is necessary to send us e-mail in which you will state that you accept the offer. The moment we receive e-mail in which you accept the offer, reservation is made, and we send you e-mail which serves as written confirmation of Your completed reservation (this e-mail holds detail description of Your completed reservation and also this e-mail provides detailed instruction for advance payment needed in order to confirm completed reservation).
In order to confirm completed reservation, it is necessary to make advance payment in the amount of 20% out of total calculated cost amount.
Advance payment as confirmation of reservation can be made in three ways:
- Western Union
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
After advance payment, it is needed that You inform us on payment made, and also to send information on payment manner.
As soon as the funds are transferred to the account of Hotel “Poseidon” owner, we send You the final confirmation of Your reservation, i.e. Tourist Voucher.